Tuesday, January 6, 2015

It's a Girl....

... Thing!
I don't think men can truly appreciate a good sale. I realize this is a huge over generalization, but for the most part, true.  Today is the start of the Neiman Marcus Last Call sale, where items are discounted up to 65% off.  With over 8000 items on sale for women and just over 700 on sale for the guys, I think Neimans agrees with me; a good sale is gender specific.

This is the time, ladies, when you stock up and/or splurge on the one-of-a-kind item you've been eyeing, but can justify.  For me it is this DFV skirt, that I have obsessed over since mid-October.
Originally $768, it is now marked down to $268. Granted, I have no business buying the skirt, as I don't know where I'd wear it, but there is no denying it is beautiful.

There are a variety of other great finds, ranging from $25 to $10,000+.  You just need to fin the right piece for you!


DVF Cody Floral Maxi

No comments:

Post a Comment