Sunday, March 1, 2015

South Pearl Sale-tastic

Last fall I spent some time on South Pearl street, drinking beer and shopping with some of my best girls. I haven't been back since, until last week. I decided to focus more on local businesses this year as the fashion scene in Denver continues to get better and better. There are some great shops on South Pearl. Melrose and Madison is over there and is a fantastic boutique. There were racks and racks of great brands you'd typically find at a major retailer. They had a ton of stuff on sale reduced 30-50%, all with great finds.

And then I stumbled upon the $50 rack. This rack pretty much made my Monday (and the fact that I was kid and spouse free ALL day)!  I found this great dress, still available in all sizes.
Red23 Dress with Leather Pocket, originally $145, now $50.
You can wear it now with your tights and boots/booties and then wear it again in the spring. You will live in this dress, I promise.



No comments:

Post a Comment