Saturday, December 27, 2014

All Good Things Come to Those Who Wait

In the event you thought I'd retired from my second job, due to lack of posts, I can assure you that is not the case.  Between the holidays, my day job and kids, shopping (sadly) fell off the radar.  But not to worry, I made up for it yesterday.  For those of you who are die hard Black Friday shoppers, I have a tip- wait until the day after Christmas- life is REALLY good out there in the retail world.

The hubs and I dropped the girls off at daycare at 8:00 a.m. and hit the mall.  At 1:00 we decided to stop for lunch. Of course by then I hadn't received my fill, so I headed back out around 5:00.

Obviously the deals are too good to narrow down to just a few pieces, so here are some highlights from my searching.



Neiman Marcus- 33% off already reduced prices.  This means high end jeans for $60-80, lingerie for $30, beautiful shoes for far less than the retail price.

Nordstrom- 40% off the original price.  While this doesn't compete with the markdown at Neimans, it is higher than the normal 33% attributed to their standard sales.

Banana Republic- 50% off all purchases, including sales.  This is where you stock up on your everyday basics.

Athleta- 20% off sale prices.  Great place to find fashionable workout and comfort clothes if you find Lululemon to be outrageously priced.

Kate Spade, Tory Burch, Trina Turk- 20-25% off sale prices.

Nordstrom Rack- 25% off their clearance rack.  I went to the one on Colorado Blvd yesterday and will likely head back today.  The inventory is fantastic and the price point awesome.  You just need a good dose of patience to deal with the dressing room lines, checkout lines, and rack sifting.

Happy Holidays!


No comments:

Post a Comment