Monday, July 6, 2015

Pure beauty in Denver

This quite possibly might be my favorite time of year! There are sales galore going on, with seriously deep discounts.  I found out about Lawrence Covell from a client of mine a few months ago. When I found out their summer sale started today, I was effectivly knocking down the down at 10:30 this morning.  I had my heart set on everything in the store, on sale, marked down from 30% to 80% .  From basic jeans and t-shirts to beautiful slacks and dresses, everything at LC is well curated and exquisite. I probably had my eye on about twenty things, but the two dresses below really caught my eye as being different, beautiful and a steal!

From top to bottom, here are the details.
Dres Von Notten, Doria dress, originally $1995, now $1100.

Chris Benz, Lame Rudy Dress, originally $895, now $210

Dres Von Notten, Nepalese Fringe Sweater Camo, originally $430,  now $240

Now all I need is a larger shopping budget and somewhere to wear these stunners.



No comments:

Post a Comment