- I found an article of clothing that I love at a consignment shop
- It so happens to be a denim skirt that I have been on the quest for for well over three years. I know that this seems silly, but 99% of denim skirts make me look ten pounds heavier than I am. I was looking for the perfect mix of slimming and slouchy and believe it or not that is hard to come by.
I present to you a midi denim skirt by MOTHER
|Originally $82 purchased for $20|
Now I am confronted with how to wear a midi! A little online research and I am convinced of the following.
- High-heel, pointed toe shoes are a must (see yesterday's post)
- Slim fitting top with the perfect length just above the hip (I could wear a crop top, but trust me, you don't want to see me in one)
- Or for the first time since 9th grade I can consider tucking in a shirt.
Here are some of the looks I saw online and love! Go out get a midi, I think you'll love it too.