Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Kiss Your Chapstick Goodbye

Though I don't normally post about cosmetics I thought I could make an exception today for a few reasons.
  • I informed you yesterday of four amazing sales. 
  • This post will change your life. 
  • The right cosmetics can really amp up your style.
For as long as I can remember I've had chapped lips.  In addition to constantly being on the quest for the perfect hair, I have looked high and low for the world's best lip moisturizer. I grew up thinking Bag Balm was the cure-all for life's ailments, including chapped lips (if you are unfamiliar with this product, I dare you to look it up).  My mother, still to this day, buys Clinique's Mauve Glaze  and applies it with a retractable brush to keep her lips moist.  While I could retreat to what's familiar, I found a fantastic product on a whim a few weeks ago and it has literally transformed my lips.

If you haven't checked out the the website, www.rankandstyle.com, you should.  At Target in early July, I decided to find their opinion on the best over-the-counter lip gloss.  Alas, I present to you Revlon's Super Lustrous Lip Gloss.  Available in a wide variety of colors, this lip gloss is super silky and shiny without being tacky.  I have used it multiple times a day for the last few weeks and I haven't used my Bag Balm at all!  At under $7 a tube, you can afford to try all the colors for less than some tubes of lipstick you'd buy at a department store.


If you don't want to take my word for it, check out what Allure Magazine had to say.
http://www.allure.com/beauty-products/makeup/lip-gloss/2013/revlon-super-lustrous-lip-gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment