Saturday, November 1, 2014

Go For It, Shop Your Favorite Designer

I love the Neiman Marcus Last Call store.  I have never been there and not found something that I love, at a steal of a price.  However, today I am home with our little one, so shopping online will have to do.  But its ok, because they are offering an additional 40% off one item.  When this happens, I search for things from my favorite designers, that I would never be able to buy at full price.  I have been watching these Stella McCartney pants since I recommended them to a friend.  Lucky for me, I can get them at 80% off today.  Go for it, find what you love.





Stella McCartney, Wide Leg Contrast Pant, originally $1395, now $293


p.s. Sign up for email updates and get an extra 10% off. 





No comments:

Post a Comment