Saturday, September 20, 2014

Extra 40% Off Fall Sale

Now that I have your attention, don't get bored when I tell you it is at Banana Republic. I'll admit, in recent years I've lost some interest in the store.  I am all for good basics, which they have, but sometimes you need a little flare to make your basics standout.  At 40% off sale you can justify anything you want to buy.  After a night out, four glasses of wine and two kids up at 5:30, I am in the mood for some figure concealing basics I think I could live in.
This top is cute enough to wear with just about anything (jeans, skirts, casual pants, etc).  I love the idea of layering it under this dress.

This is a great shift with a t-back. Any slim fitting shirt would be so cute underneath.  If that preppy look isn't your gig you can easily throw a cardigan on, or a cropped jean jacket. 
The dress and the shirt combined will run you about $100, which is less than the original cost of the dress.  Both items available at Banana Republic online or in stores.  Happy Saturday and happy shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment