Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Stevie, it's Sweaters and Lace, Right?

I am loving the resurgence of feminine skirts and chunky sweaters this fall.  I loved it in the late 90's with my knee high boots and I am ready to go for it again, with updated shoes of course.
Here are a few pieces from Nordstrom to create a similar look.  You can also finds some additional inspiration by clicking here
Vince Camuto Lace Overlay Back Zip Skirt-$119


If pairing the lace skirt with this Trina Turk Nitika Crop Merino Wool Sweater - $106.80- consider an untucked blouse underneath.
 
Love this Current/Eillott Letterman Sweater for $100.80

Pairing the lace skirt with this asymmetrical Eileen Fisher Bateau Tunic will add some additional visual interest for $159.

And of course, if you've been following my blog at all you will find a cute pair of high heel booties to make the look modern, sexy and still practical.

No comments:

Post a Comment