Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Wear 'Em Cowgirl

For weeks now I've been contemplating cowgirl boots for this fall and winter.  Coming from New Mexico where the only people who wear this style of boot are either from California or Texas (no offense- I love both states) I see them as a bit of fashion faux pax.  But as I look in my closet at the three pair of knee high black boots I own and the two pair of brown in similar styles, I feel unmotivated to wear them again for another season.  Denver is still a bit of a cow-town, and I think turning around the boot scene in Denver is long over due.

Rank and Style must think the same.  Check out their selection of Western inspired boots/booties. http://www.rankandstyle.com/top-10-list/best-western-inspired-boots/isabel-marant-dicker-suede-ankel-boot/

I feel like if your going to do it, do it big. If you live in Denver, head to Sheplers for a huge selection. I personally am going to scout these out this weekend. They would be adorable with just about any dress or skirt and a pair of tights.


Corral Multi-Color Butterfly & Flower Inlay Boot
If you don't have a Sheplers you can certainly shop online.  Nordstrom surprisingly also has a great
selection.  Spice it up the season, maybe you'll even find a new cowboy to match your shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment