Thursday, September 25, 2014

Life's Great Dilema

Some weeks are harder than others. This week has been relatively easy, life as usual, until about 10:00 this morning  when I got an email from Cole Haan. I assume it will be even harder this afternoon when I take my two kids for flu shots, but I digress.  Anyway, back to Cole Haan.

In the email, I saw these!  The slip on sneaker is all the rage right now and I have a really hard time resisting most animal print shoes.
Cole Haan, Bowie Slip On Sneaker, $188.


A few weeks ago I was at Nordstrom and saw both of these. The Becker slip on I spotted first, but was too cheap to buy it. Then I saw the Bowie at a much more reasonable price point.
Sam Edelman, Becker Calf Hair, $74.90

Circus Sam Edelman, Cruz Slipon, $53.55

Clearly the Cole Haan shoe is a budget breaker, but I think I have to have it. How do I get around the house banker (aka my husband)?  I am open to suggestions and donations in the form of cash ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment