Thursday, September 4, 2014

Pick up some Piperlime

Piperlime is a division of The Gap, but you can get all these really great other brands on their site.
They recently introduced their own line of clothing, the Piperlime Collection and it's pretty great! In addition to being super fashionable and in style, the price points are very reasonable.  Click here to see the whole collection.  Below are my favorite pieces.

I failed to get a romper this summer, so I feel like I need to make it happen now.  Lucky for me this one exists.

Long Sleeve Drapey Romper, $139
Simple, classy, beautiful.
Metallic Pleated Maxi Skirt, $119
 I think I could live in this shift dress.  In cooler weather it would be adorable with a little jacket.
Layered Shift, $79
 Love this bomber jacket. Talk about edgy but not intimidating.
Tahoe Puffa Jacket, $139



No comments:

Post a Comment