Monday, October 20, 2014

$895, $660, $48. Going, Going, Gone

For about five years I've wanted the Stella McCartney, Falabella Crossbody bag. For a fleeting moment I thought I was going to get it. Then my loving and adoring (aka excessively frugal) husband saw the $895 price point and all but begged me not to get it.  Then last Christmas the cost fell to $660 and I tried to convince him it was a steal. Trying to avoid a divorce and/or stroke I decided to give up on my arm candy aspirations... until last Saturday.

Before you get super excited, let's look at some pictures. 
Phase 3 

Phase. 3

Stella McCartney


Stella McCartney
Both bags are vegan leather, whip stitched with chain details. Though the shape is slightly different, is one really $847 better? I think not. At $48 even if it doesn't last forever, you don't have to feel bad about it. I say ditch the designer bag and get the one that will make you equally happy for 95% less.
The Phase 3 bags are available at nordstrom.com. If you want to know where to get the Falabella, email me so I can convince you itherwiae

No comments:

Post a Comment