Umm, let me think about this for a split second. YES!!! Mind you, this suit probably made its way through four house moves and two states. Regardless, 1999 was fifteen years ago, I am fairly confident we are not the same size we were in 1999. If you are, more power to you, but please still get rid of the clothes you wore back then. In no uncertain terms should you still be hanging on to this stuff. Here is a list of other items you should let go of.
- Anything you wore for a costume party that has made its way into your regular rotation of clothes.
- The square heeled, square toed, loafer style shoes that were fashionable in the early 2000
- Same goes for the boots with the same configuration
- Anything that is too big, too small, and you haven't worn in a couple years. If you haven't missed wearing it yet, you likely won't miss it next week either.
- Just because you paid a lot of money for something doesn't mean you have to keep it. It is absolutely of NO value sitting your closet without rotation into your favorites.
- If you wore it in your twenties, and you are now in your thirties or older, let it go. You can never get that time back, don't try to do it through your clothes.
- Anything white and dingy or pitted out should find its way into the circular file. Even basics needed to be replenished from time to time.