Sunday, October 5, 2014

Using Filters to Find What You Love

As I a sure you all know, I love Neiman Marcus.  At original prices the brands they carry are way out of my reach. But being the deal hunter that I am, I always wait for the sale and then can usually get a better deal than I can find at Nordstrom, Saks or Bloomingdales. Today for example is the last day of their Real Deal sale, where you can get an addition 10% or 20% off the sale prices online, which make the savings about 65% off.  By filtering by your favorite designer, size, and/or desired price point you can narrow down what you're looking for pretty easily.

There are seasonal finds as well, so don't think all you can find are summer steals.
$245
NOW:  $147 + an additional 20% off
 
The Sunday Seven page has some additional great items at a good deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment